Don't let your phone ruin your vacation!
The vacation survival course from ScreenLifeBalance.com will help you set better boundaries with your devices (for yourself AND your companions and kids) and enjoy your time away so that you come back from your hard-earned vacation feeling rejuvenated and refreshed!
By purchasing this guide, you’re promising yourself a real vacation. You’re telling yourself that you and your travel companions deserve to truly have this time away, and you are willing to set boundaries with your devices in order to make that happen.
Of course, phones are obviously useful tools, especially when you’re on the road. But as you no doubt know, quick checks often devolve into time-sucking scroll sessions. Our goal is to help you use your phone for pre-determined purposes (i.e. when it’s useful or adds to your experience) and to keep it away when it’s not.
What’s in this for you? Lots. If you put in the work to set boundaries with your devices, you'll be rewarded with a vacation that actually feels like a vacation. You’ll feel closer with whomever you’re traveling (including yourself). You’ll return home feeling the way we all want to feel when we get back from vacation: energized, nourished and refreshed. And you may just feel so inspired by the experience that you decide to set better boundaries with your devices at home, too.
This digital course includes:
- videos from Catherine Price, founder of ScreenLifeBalance.com and author of How to Break Up With Your Phone and The Power of Fun: How to Feel Alive Again
- goal- and intention-setting worksheets (available in printable form and online) for you and your traveling companions, designed to help you set priorities for your time away, get on the same page with the other people on your trip, and up your chances for success
- a vacation survival guide (available online and in printable form) packed with practical suggestions for how to deal with common challenges including:
- work email
- social media
- other traveling companions
- possible emergencies while you're away
- a pre-vacation checklist to help you prepare
- lock screen images to keep you motivated and on track
- social media badges you can use to let your followers know you're taking a break
- practical suggestions for how to take your new habits home
This course is for you if you:
- are worried that your own phone habits are going to ruin your vacation
- are worried that someone else's phone habits (cough, cough, your husband/wife/boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend/partner) are going to ruin your vacation
- are worried that your vacation is going to turn into a fight between you and your children over screen time
- want to be sure that you actually enjoy your time away!