When it comes to my own Screen/Life Balance, email is the thing I struggle with the most: it horrifies me to think of how much of my life I've spent staring at my inbox.
That's why I'm so excited to share our 10-day "How to Break Up With Your Email" course. It's designed to get you out of your inbox and back into your life.
You should consider taking this course if:
- Your inbox is the first thing you look at in the morning and the last thing you check before bed
- Just imagining your inbox—and all the messages waiting for you—makes you feel physically anxious
- You feel that email is affecting your productivity and focus
- You feel that your compulsion to check your email is interfering with other more important parts of your life
- You're sick of your inbox controlling your life
- You want to change—but you don't know where to start
Here's what's included:
An online course and printable coursebook
Ten days’ worth of evidence-backed daily assignments, designed to help you change your habits, create better boundaries, and regain your sense of control
Practical, actionable steps you can take to reduce the time you spend in your inbox
Pre- and post-intervention surveys to help you set your goals and measure your progress
- Access to an exclusive online resource hub with checklists, best practices, and resources